Wednesday, September 8, 2010

L'shanah Tovah

The high holidays season is upon us again. A time of reflection, search and repentance. As we look back on the year that passed we aspire to restore our relationship with our fellow man. How can we stand in front of our creator and ask Him anything if we are not willing to do the same to our neighbor.

As we love Hashem with all our heart, mind and strength, we cannot forget to love our neighbor as ourselves. Our Master, Yeshua, said that on these two commandments hang all the other. as we begin a new cycle, let me extend my love to everyone here and on the blogsphare, and beyond. To all the people who I might have hurt or offended (there are multitudes of you, so take a number...LOL!) Please forgive my silliness.

Let us make a new beginning. May you all be enveloped in the blessing of the Father, the Son, and ruach Hakodesh. Happy Yom Teruah everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your "silliness" Dan. And you have yet to offend me so I won't have to take a number. I always assume the best of intentions and imagine you smiling as you post the sarcasm or zingers.

    Thank you for your wise words and blessing.....

    L'Shanah Tovah

    ReplyDelete