Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We cannot forget who is the Boss.

We aregue beliefs, and theology, sometimes in uncivil manner I have to admit. But there is one thing that unite us, and that is the centrality of Yeshua in our faith. This is one thing we cannot forget.

For sometime, Derek Leman is presenting podcasts on Yeshua in context and now he is coming up with a book by that name. I did not follow all the podcasts, but I think Derek has something to offer. I know, many of you would not believe it, but I intend to purchas a copy.

Here is where you can find more about it:

http://derek4messiah.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/the-importance-of-a-project-yeshua-in-context/

Any book on the life and times of our master is worth reading.

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm glad to see you're opened to Derek's stuff, even when disagreeing with him on many issues.

    p.s. I like the new blog theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely, Dan. This blog article and a conversation I had with Russ last night lead me to apologize to Derek on this blog (at the link you posted above) and to write this:

    http://searchingforthelightonthepath.blogspot.com/2010/07/would-i-die-for-you.html

    Regardless of our various viewpoints, biases, and interests, there is only One God and His is the final Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan:

    Mentchlikeit finds new dimensions! Thanks for the good word.

    Derek Leman

    ReplyDelete